Easter Bilby Easter Bilby

Bilby chocolate, about time too.

The satire definitely caught me unexpectedly at first, but gradually got bland after 12 - 15 minutes.

Here's a bit of a strange scenario to think about.
In a webcam conversation, the chocolate bilby is a lot less effective, so when someone starts ranting random stuff, stuffing it in your own camera during a webcam conversation often doesn't lead to the other people that had webcams flying into mute territory.

The example on this animation certainly has stronger satire than the story I just wrote in this review.

My vote of 5 and a review rating of 9 should even the scales there.

Castle Repercussions - A Castle Repercussions - A

On my top 5 for April without a doubt!

It's definitely worth the 9 megabytes to upload this part of the animation.

I won't give away the continuation because it isn't on NG at the time of release, but oh man, I'm still waiting for the final part of C:R. In fact, many of the fans of Castle are waiting for it......

Get-lost responds:

I'll do my best with the final part. Thanks

-NG Styled Art- -NG Styled Art-

Saw the mistake as well

Caught it instantaneously.

If I was part of this collab, I would place a submission of a person with a cue ball for a head and being below average at creating a NG staff-like flash character, it'll remain in my art forum in mid '09 (so still nothin' yet at time of this review).

All in all, a great job on this collab.
A result of 9 in my review book.

JKAmovies responds:

Thanks for the review man :)

Space rocket Space rocket

Liked it until it got repetitive

It's good that you kept a creative rhythm and artwork was neat enough and I don't blame anyone for that, but the truth is it did get repetitive after roughly 4 minutes. That's fine but I'd generally place a mid to late 9 if it was completed in a fortnight with the added details, but the work put in a weekend makes nearly zero difference to the animation.
Other than the repetitiveness of this, a result of 8 of 10 with me, and I can't think of a way to fix your loop, but this was still good to watch.

Weebl and Bob : Wizard Weebl and Bob : Wizard

A shame, isn't it.

I have just started seeing these W&B animations but I do understand as a series of shorts, the simple bubble speeches that made these W&B animations popular, keep certain fans of W&B entertained until many ask for more eps of these short animations.
But I'm here to review this flash because that's the main reason why I'm writing this review. At the time this was written, I had already written a review with the goobuster ep of W&B, as I gave that one a nine and voted 5 on.
This wasn't any big deal but hey I might as well show generosity to your work, because you're already a well known personality of flash.

My results on this flash short, a nine but more of a late 8, and my vote of 5 as well.
Okay then... I'll simply leave it at that.

WZyndicate

Weebl and Bob : Goobuster Weebl and Bob : Goobuster

Nicely made

A nine on my book of reviews.

Killer Rabbits Ep. 1 Killer Rabbits Ep. 1

Consider this a warm-up

First of all, you're one of them developing animators. It's not in any one way a bad starting point for you.
By seeing this, this is telling about 90 to 93 percent of us that this does need improvement, so I don't need to say anymore about that.
But getting to the point, there's definitely room for improvement, in most fields. It's a basic animation that has a start, middle and cliffhanging end, and you have a simple storyline happening as well.
So overall, this is a simple animation with a fair mix of simplicity and dullness, which I mean the length of this animation.
Other users should already mention to you about other improvements on this submission.

Right then.... this review should help you in some way.
I'll buzz off in the meantime.
WZyndicate - 2/28/09